psychology

I’m studying psychology and I’m currently on my third year (6th semester), which still seems unrealistic to me haha. To be honest, it wasn’t my dream career because I wanted to study something related with music but that was almost impossible for me so this was the only one that I could actually study, and I really love it even though I constantly have doubts regarding my capacities to practice in this field. I didn’t have many careers to choose from apart from music and psychology so I didn’t really have a reason why I finally decided to study this career over others, but if I’m certain of something is that the reason why I liked this career so much was, and still is, because I wanted to help people, which probably sounds corny and idealistic but it’s the truth.

Since the first day, out of the five applied disciplines that we can choose from in this uni (Educational, Organizational, Legal/Juridic, Clinical and Community psychology) I’ve been interested in Juridic (especially in the forensic field!) and Clinical psychology, and to this day I still feel like I can’t choose between those two, so I guess I’ll see what happens next year when I pick my classes again :)

Comentarios

  1. Hey, maybe you can do both. Who says otherwise? ;) Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that you shouldn't never give up, you have to find the way to do everything you love :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert I've been to

Best Movie Genre

A country I would like to visit