My future job

If everything turns out right, in the best case scenario, I will be working as a psychologist (I do have something like a plan B in case anything but this happens lol). I would like to work in the public sector, at least for the first years, but I don’t know exactly where yet, because part of it depends of the specialization I'll major in and I haven't decided it yet. I want to work in that field because I’d like to be useful to the people that needs the help but can’t afford it easily.

I also would like to save as much money as I can to travel, because it’s like my main goal in life and one of the reasons I’ll work for, obviously besides the basic stuff I’ll need to cover. I could travel for work but mostly I’d like to do it out of pleasure because I love traveling, and meeting new places it is something that I enjoy a lot. And of course I would like to have a great salary so I can live well doing the things I want, so  as long as it allows me to accomplish this goal and take care of the basic things, it will be enough for me.

Comentarios

  1. I feel the same way that you, I also want to travel, but nowadays is difficult find a job that allow something like that. :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert I've been to

Best Movie Genre

A country I would like to visit